Sunday, February 24, 2013

The beginning.......

Hello everyone!  I am so excited to start this blog to share my card, scrapbook and other paper creations with you!  A little about me...I am a happily married (for 27 years) mother of two grown children who is expecting my first grandbaby (It's a Girl) in May!!  Sooo excited!!  My first love is God - he comes first and foremost in everything!  My next love is paper crafting!!  I have been doing some version of scrapbooking, cardmaking, paper creating for over 20 years just as a dabbler!!  I recently signed up to be a Close to My Heart Consultant and I am loving it, hence the wanting to share my creations with you!!!  I hope you will follow my blog and check out my creations!!  Don't hesitate to share with your friends!!  Also if you would like more information about Close to My Heart please visit my site at www.cindycato.ctmh.com!  Thanks for visiting!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment